Past years of the WHRI program
Is this course for me?
To take this course you must:
- Be committed to gender equality, non-discrimination and intersectional approaches to social justice
- Be comfortable reading, writing, listening and speaking in English
- Have a good internet connection and a computer that enables access to the online course forum and to live events scheduled during most weeks of the program (recordings will also be made available)
- Be able to commit to 6-8 hours/week for the 2 months/9 weeks of the program in order to successfully complete the program
- Be active in promoting sexual and reproductive health and rights, especially in the field of maternity care
- While we welcome applications from all over Europe, we will be specifically focusing on the Central and Eastern Europe region
What did participants have to say after attending the program in 2019?
Registration & Course Fees
The regular tuition fee for this program is 1500 USD. However, thanks to generous donors full scholarships will be provided for 25 selected participants.
Register now - Applications due 19 April 2021, 23:59 CET
IMPORTANT NOTE: Applications must be submitted online, but you cannot save the application form while you are completing it. We recommend you write your answers to longer questions offline, then paste into the form when finished. You can download a Word version of the application form here to assist you with this.
Your application will not be complete until you click SUBMIT at the bottom of the page. You will receive a message within 1 business day that your application has been received. If you are having trouble, contact us for help at email@example.com.