What We Stand For - Certified Childbirth Educators
To provide evidence-based education opportunities to pregnant families throughout Central and Eastern Europe by training and nurturing a community of childbirth educators.
A vibrant community of childbirth educators providing information and support pregnant families need to make their own informed choices.
- We facilitate a pregnant family's personal process in pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum; each experience is unique and there is no right way.
- We value the dignity and worth of every person and family, no matter how they define themselves, and provide them with equal access to support and information.
- We value the normal, physiological processes of pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding.
- We value our community of childbirth educators and work to lift each other up.
- We value collaboration above competition, among colleagues and in our communities.
- Giving back to our local communities is a core part of our work.
This communication is financed by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ Program. It reflects the view only of the author, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.